We have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation in our region, and while there are many opinions, I want you to know that we are taking recommendations from the CDC and local health authorities VERY SERIOUSLY. Auto Service & Repair is an essential business and we intend to remain open, serving the Ann Arbor area with our top-notch service for your vehicles. And…we are taking special precautions to keep you and our staff safe.
In addition to our normal efforts to keep your vehicles & our facility clean, we are taking the additional precautions against illness:
- We are now using an Ozone generator in every vehicle we service. Since ozone is a gas, it can deodorize and sanitize those hard to reach places in your vehicle, making sure to get a greater than 99.9% kill rate of bacteria, viruses and molds.
- We are wiping steering wheels and keys with disinfectant before & after service
- We are cleaning our facility often and thoroughly.
- We use our Ozone generator in our facility at the end of every day
- As much as we want to shake your hand, we’re going to have to stick to a re-assuring nod or a snappy salute.
- We are promoting the use of our after-hours pickup and drop-off system, using the lockboxes located to the left of our front door. Simply fill out an envelope, seal your key inside, and leave it in the large drop-box. We can do business with you over the phone, email or by text message. When your vehicle is ready for pick up, we will text you a unique code to access your keys from one of the small key lockboxes.
At Hoover Street Auto Repair, you can count on us to provide a positive customer experience that is backed by honesty, integrity, and quality work. If you’ve never tried Hoover Street Auto Repair, we are located on the South Campus of the University of Michigan at 142 E Hoover Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48104. Give us a call anytime at (734) 913-6272. You’ll be glad you did.